From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Two matters that the board should consider [one urgent]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:12:33
1 Seemant Kulleen wrote: [Mon May 01 2006, 07:03:52AM CDT]
2 > I agree with pretty much everything you've said. I just wanted to
3 > follow through with the status. The 510(c)6 form which Corey filled out
4 > before he left is currently being reviewed by our legal counsel. They
5 > have had it now for about 4 weeks or so. They want it reviewed by
6 > counsel that has more expertise in that specific area.
7
8 Thanks! I remembered this morning that I'd forgotten to list one of our
9 most important projects of the last year, as well as Corey's work on it.
10 My thanks to cshields for getting everything rolling, and to seemant for
11 taking it over after Corey's departure.
12
13 -g2boojum-
14 --
15 Grant Goodyear
16 Gentoo Developer
17 g2boojum@g.o
18 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
19 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76