From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: foundation update...
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 16:47:07
1 Yes, i've been involved in the copyright and trademark stuff.
2
3 Durring lwe, kurt and corey met with our lawyers to discuss copyright
4 stuff, and i believe that we've got something that's finally going to be
5 workable. I'll pull things together and try to give an update hopefully
6 by wednesday. I apologize for not being more visible for the past couple
7 of months. Between working 2 jobs, then moving and switching jobs, i've
8 not had much time till recently.