From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Membership straw poll
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:07:41
I'd like to keep the Foundation Membership issue moving forward, and it
looks like a straw poll of Gentoo devs would be a good idea to see if
there's some sort of consensus:

1. Gentoo Foundation membership is available to all Gentoo developers
   ___ Immediately upon becoming a dev
   ___ 1 year after becoming a dev
   ___ 2 years after becoming a dev
   ___ None of the above

2. Members gain voting privileges either by requesting to vote or
   actually voting.  In either case the member's voting privileges
   remain in effect for a year from that date.
   ___ Agree
   ___ Disagree

We'll save discussion on non-developer memberships for another time,
unless there's a huge outcry suggesting that it needs to be solved Right

Please respond to me (g2boojum@g.o, or just hit "reply"), since
we really don't need a gazillion responses on the lists.

Grant Goodyear
Gentoo Developer
GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0  9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76