From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, cshields@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] The latest NFP stuff
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:08:52
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in posting here. I had some email troubles and got
personally slashdotted... All while trying to have some sort of mini-break
from Gentoo. Tricky stuff.

Anyway, I sent the previously-posted trustees list to my lawyer so that he
can get the NFP incorporated in the next couple of days, except I made
another addition -- Corey Shields as a board member.

Having Corey on the board will prevent the NFP from grinding to a halt when
the trustees divide over an issue critical to the future of Gentoo... like
whether Gentoo developers should be required to wear hot pink tank-tops at
trade shows.

On a less silly note, Corey is a great guy and will definitely continue to
be an asset to Gentoo in many ways as he serves as a trustee. Welcome
aboard, Corey. :)

(I also recommend that all developers inform Corey of their position on the
hot pink tank top issue before it's too late.)

Best Regards,