From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation legal filings updated
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:04:40
1 Just wanted to confirm that the legal filings for the Gentoo Foundation
2 are current. I recall talking with Dostrow/Dan and others at LWE. Pretty
3 sure it was taken care of. Although I can't seem to find online record
4 of it. Just the old one at
5
6 http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/cgi-bin/prcdtl.cgi?2463313+GENTOO+FOUNDATION+INC
7
8 Was it done? If so are their any links to the current filings? If it's
9 available online, can we link to the filings on g.o some where and/or on
10 Wikipedia.
11
12 Also final thought, we might want to add something to the About Gentoo
13 page about the Foundation and etc. Just a technical overview of Gentoo,
14 portage etc. Also not sure if we ever want any sort of history page or
15 if one exists. Other than using wikipedia to find out info about the
16 foundation, history or etc.
19 William L. Thomson Jr.
20 Gentoo/Java