From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: drobbins@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Fw: Fwd: Copyrights, Trademarks transferred to Foundation
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 01:59:55
1 > I've assigned Gentoo Technologies, Inc. copyrights and trademarks to
2 > Gentoo Foundation, Inc. by signing two single-page assignment
3 > documents. The documents are effective as of today, the day they were
4 > signed. This means that as of May 19, 2005, the Gentoo Foundation,
5 > Inc. holds the trademarks and copyrights.
6 >
7 > I will be sending the originals to Grant so that he can file these
8 > documents with the appropriate federal agencies so that they can be
9 > recorded. He should receive them tomorrow (Friday.)
10
11 Just a quick note to let everybody know that I did get the transfer
12 agreements.
13
14 -g2boojum-
15 --
16 Grant Goodyear
17 Gentoo Developer
18 g2boojum@g.o
19 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
20 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76