From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Question for Trustee candidates: your past Trustee work
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:31:17
1 Hi Michał,
2
3 El 28/6/20 a las 15:06, Michał Górny escribió:
4 > What have you done as a Trustee in your most recent term? How do you
5 > reflect on your work, and why? What would you do better, and how?
6 >
7 My most recent term was the first half of 2018 when I can in to cover for a retired developer.
8
9 My main focus then was supporting in the way I could addressing the accounting issues the foundation had, with a lot of help from K_F.
10
11 Seeing that progress has been made since then I think that the work I did was positive and there isn't much to be improved on.
12
13 That said, I have nominated myself as other years out of an interest in ensuring the foundation has enough trustees to keep working and not for any other reason. I sincerely think that both prometheanfire and b-man have done an amazing job over the last two years and will keep doing a similarly good job over the next two if elected and in fact strongly recommend voting them before my own self :)
14
15 Klondike