From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 08:00:08
On Friday 16 April 2004 22:16, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> Hi Guys, > > I met with my lawyer and this is the tenative plan for the not for profit. > In this plan, I am attempting to balance the commitments I have made to > individuals with my desire to see Gentoo proceed on the best possible > footing. I am sharing this with you all so I can get feedback and > suggestions. I also need to get this NFP set up in the next few days so > it's important that suggestions are shared soon and are focused on some > implementable change to this plan. (Ie. This isn't a good time to start a > long discussion about some tangential topic that could eat up a lot of our > time and not assist in refining the plan below.)
[snip] Thank you for getting this done. Everything in this email looks good. Having the existing managers as the initial board is perfectly reasonable - so long as *all* the *current* managers are going onto the board. Sorry to hear about the personal debt you've run up working on Gentoo. That is not good news :( Best regards, Stu -- Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o Gentoo Developer Missed the php|cruise? GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C --

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] I met with my lawyer tigger@g.o