From: gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com
To: Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins, leadership, etc.
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:26:02
1 Why is this false again? There is no Gentoo Foundation ... I am no legal expert so please explain
2
3 @James
4
5 I see your point of view, and I want to see Daniel return, but I want to see him work with the entire Foundation and Council as best as he can. Have him work with Grant and whoever else is there. If people have left, I am sure others would step up and replace them to work with Daniel.
6
7 You also bring up a great point I haven't heard mentioned before about the devs. It just goes to show that one answer isn't going to solve everything, not everyone will be able. We need to look at where Gentoo as a whole stands, and make the best decision we can with all the information we have available. I know we are waiting legal feedback so hopefully it comes back soon, hopefully Daniel will gives us some time to research things so we can make a sound decision.
8
9 Just saying yes without any type of research is just as irresponsible as saying no just b/c you don't like him.
10 ----- Original Message -----
11 From: "Renat Lumpau" <rl03@g.o>
12 To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
13 Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:16:51 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins, leadership, etc.
15