From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Nominations for 2017 Trustee Election
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 17:48:10
1 Seems the original mail I sent never made it to the list, so let's try
2 again :)
3
4 El 06/07/17 a las 20:30, Andreas K. Huettel escribió:
5 > Am Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2017, 23:17:45 CEST schrieb David Abbott:
6 >> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:14 AM, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
7 >>> To whom it may concern,
8 >>>
9 >>> This email contains notifications of the start of the nomination period
10 >>> for
11 >>> the 2017 Trustee Election. [1]
12 >>>
13 > Hi all,
14 Hi!
17 > I'm hereby nominating, in alphabetical order:
18 I knew I should have changed my name to Aaron when I had the chance :P
19 > * Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
20 I'll gladly accept the nomination. Don't expect void promises or long
21 copy pasted wikipedia articles this time though. If I'm elected I'll
22 just do what I can to keep Gentoo being the most awesome distro ever :)
23
24 I see that dilfridge and neddyseagoon have nominated other really valid
25 people (I think even more than me) too and would like to encourage them
26 to accept thir nominations.
27
28 Klondike