From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, KDE herd <kde@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:29:08
On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 18:04 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
> Congratulations on removing yet another developer.
If this is directly in response to me. Then you should be aware I had nothing to do with his moderation. So I'd suggest you slow down and read everything that has transpired on this list. He is not the be-all end all of gentoo or even remotely close to it. And if he wants to prove his worth to gentoo in a non abusive manner. Then the tree is the perfect place. But if for a second anybody thinks that somebody can run around and be abusive to others and violate our CoC at will. Then heck yeah. I'd be pleased with them getting off a list/or out of gentoo all together so distro matters can continue.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become "Wulf C. Krueger" <wk@×××××××××××.de>
Re: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>