From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, antarus@g.o, g2boojum@g.o, "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>, Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>, "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>, klieber@g.o, jokey@g.o, neddyseagoon@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:24:14
I nominate:

Alec Warner (antarus) # I have to double check that I can run
Grant Goodyear (g2boojum)
William Thomson (wltjr) # can you run?
Renat Lumpau (rl03)
Wulf Krueger (philantrop) # I think you have been here long enough
Kurt Lieber (klieber)
Markus Ullmann (jokey)
Roy Bamford (neddyseagoon) # have you been here long enough?

Do we follow the bylaws for 'who can be trustees'?