From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominations open for the 2007/08 Trustees
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:56:06
1 On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:54:58 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Since nobody else has sent this, I guess that I will do it.
3 >
4 > The Trustees elections run in parallel with the Council elections, so
5 > now is the time for nominations there, too.
6 >
7 > Respond to the gentoo-nfp list and *not* to gentoo-dev, please.
8 >
9 > As for anyone looking to nominate me, I'm pre-emptively declining. ;]
10
11 I'm sorry, but I'll not be running for the board this year. I've recently
12 started a very nice research job which leaves extremely little time for
13 gentoo. The last few months as trustee I've not contributed much either. As
14 such I think that the foundation is best served with someone else as trustee.
15
16 Greetings,
17
18 Paul