From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Nominating Michał Górny
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:51:23
1 W dniu wto, 26.06.2018 o godzinie 10∶22 +0200, użytkownik Francisco Blas
2 Izquierdo Riera (klondike) napisał:
3 > Hi all!
4 >
5 > Last year I nominated Michał Górny to the board of trustees. This
6 > nomination was rejected because the matters of the Gentoo Foundation
7 > were of no interest to him.
8 >
9 > Seeing that lately he has been very active regarding Gentoo Foundation
10 > matters, I'd like to nominate him again.
13 Thank you but I decline again. I've decided to focus on developer/
14 member-level contributions and avoid any formal leadership positions.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny