From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation Periodic Activities Tracker
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:19:19
On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM, David Abbott <dabbott@g.o> wrote:
> I put together this page [0] to get started. I put it in the secretary > directory and we can link to it from the foundation home page.
Wonderful - you saved me 15 minutes of deciphering guidexml tables/etc! Main change I'd make is not tracking start dates so much as last date done. I don't mind a link to a bug though to quickly locate the in-progress item. I see bugzilla as being a better tracker for stuff that is in-progress, and this being more of a tool for knowing when to kick off activity. On the other hand, maybe an estimated effort/duration column might be a useful thing, so that people know that if you haven't started doing the tax forms the night before it is due is probably a bit late. I have a working list I'll start adding to the template you've started. Mike - regarding email reminders - certainly a useful thing. Unless somebody has a practical implementation suggestion I'd prefer to defer that until we at least have the list up. Rich