From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:13:41
1 В Вск, 03/02/2008 в 10:49 -0600, Matthew Summers пишет:
2 > Towards a solution to this particular issue above, I suggest Gentoo
3 > provides a documentation project (possibly) entitled "Learning Linux
4 > with Gentoo". Within this we could easily address many issues faced
5 > by new Linux/Gentoo users.
6
7 Gentoo can't provide such project until somebody of developers decide to
8 steps in and do it. On the other hand, take a look at this site:
9
10 http://professorandpat.org/
11
12 Ted Kosan has a wider ideas in his mind - description how computer
13 works, not only OS. But some of his ebooks are based on Gentoo. Also
14 take a look at this thread, where he announced his books:
15
16 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-doc/msg_c368fff6b117a4cc9857a3b9e5b7fe26.xml
17
18 So in some sense, such project already exist.
21 Peter.