From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: How to improve the trustees
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:13:41
В Вск, 03/02/2008 в 10:49 -0600, Matthew Summers пишет:
> Towards a solution to this particular issue above, I suggest Gentoo > provides a documentation project (possibly) entitled "Learning Linux > with Gentoo". Within this we could easily address many issues faced > by new Linux/Gentoo users.
Gentoo can't provide such project until somebody of developers decide to steps in and do it. On the other hand, take a look at this site: Ted Kosan has a wider ideas in his mind - description how computer works, not only OS. But some of his ebooks are based on Gentoo. Also take a look at this thread, where he announced his books: So in some sense, such project already exist. -- Peter.