From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] 2015 Trustee election nomination
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:36:51
1 On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 05:12:19AM -0400, David Abbott wrote:
2 > I want to nominate SwifT.
3
4 Thank you. I gladly accept and whish to express my intentions to go for a
5 second term.
6
7 I'd like to continue to focus on the trademark license (for those wondering
8 why it has been stalling, we are trying to align together with Gentoo e.V.
9 to see if we can get a common license agreement for both US and EU, which
10 takes some time given the few resources that work on it) and support the
11 foundation in any shape I can.
12
13 Given that I am a EU resident, some of the aspects are more difficult to
14 handle for me though, but it might be a good idea to start focusing on a
15 process-oriented approach for all handling so that even non-US trustees can
16 assist.
17
18 Wkr,
19 Sven Vermeulen