From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: calchan@g.o, blueness@g.o, dilfridge@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2013: Nominations closing soon, voting period
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:50:43
1 On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 08:42:38PM -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Vacant trustee positions are not a good thing - I'd strongly encourage
3 > anybody who is interested (and willing to put in the effort) to
4 > consider running. If anybody would like to chat about what it means
5 > to be a Trustee/etc feel free to ping me in whatever media works for
6 > you...
7 Since we risk having a shortage, I'm going to make a few last-minute
8 nominations (some of them aren't subscribed to this list, so I've CC'd
9 them).
10
11 blueness (also running for council)
12 calchan
13 dilfridge (also running for council)
16 Robin Hugh Johnson
17 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
18 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
19 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85