From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Request for funds (fwd)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:28:04
1 --
2 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
3 dmwaters@g.o
4 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
7 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
8 Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:30:06 -0500 (CDT)
9 From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
10 To: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
11 Cc: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>, java@g.o,
12 Petteri R?ty <betelgeuse@g.o>, trustees@g.o
13 Subject: Re: Request for funds
14
15 I'm with the others on this.
16 On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Daniel Ostrow wrote:
17
18 > Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:06:50 -0400
19 > From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
20 > To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
21 > Cc: java@g.o, Petteri R?ty <betelgeuse@g.o>,
22 > trustees@g.o