From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation legal filings updated
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 00:13:04
1 On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 16:05 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 18:45 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 > > Bueller?
4 > >
5 > > On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 13:55 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
6 > > > Just wanted to confirm that the legal filings for the Gentoo Foundation
7 > > > are current. I recall talking with Dostrow/Dan and others at LWE. Pretty
8 > > > sure it was taken care of. Although I can't seem to find online record
9 > > > of it. Just the old one at
10 > > >
11 > > > http://www.nmprc.state.nm.us/cgi-bin/prcdtl.cgi?2463313+GENTOO+FOUNDATION+INC
12 > > >
13 > > > Was it done? If so are their any links to the current filings? If it's
14 > > > available online, can we link to the filings on g.o some where and/or on
15 > > > Wikipedia.
16 > >
17 > > Anyone got any info here? Was it re-filed? Does it need to be? If so
18 > > what state? New Mexico again?
19 >
20 > We filed back in July/August. No clue what's come of it, since.
21
22 Where in New Mexico? Most public records like that are online. Believe
23 it or not most states at least in my experience are very efficient on
24 processing that paper work. I would imagine it would be on file by now
25 no? If not almost immediately after being filed.
26
27 Not trying to gripe, bitch, blame or etc. I think follow through is a
28 better way to express my interest. Just curious if it's done, not that
29 it's my place or etc.
30
31 > > Also is there a mailing address for Gentoo? I would assume a P.O. Box?
32 >
33 > We don't have one. That has been one of our issues.
34
35 Interesting, and where would likely be hard to chose. Just recall that
36 being a field on the form for an event. Wasn't sure on that, so glad
37 it's not something obvious or even exists.
38
39 Those are the little things, ideally it's nice to have. More than
40 willing to help in this. Not just make sure someone else is doing it :)
43 William L. Thomson Jr.
44 Gentoo/Java