From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: trustees <trustees@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Status meeting --- 30 March
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:54:44
I spoke briefly with Mr. Chew's office (he's the lawyer making us real
again in NM).  He has started work on this and currently is waiting for
a call back from NM regulatory commission.  He will prod them if he does
not hear from them today and anticipates that everything should be taken
care of by next Tuesday or Wednesday.

This is all consistent with what he told me last week when I spoke with
him, so this seems to be on track.  He'll call me if he needs anything
else, but right now, does not anticipate any surprises.

Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)