From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: trustees <trustees@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Status meeting --- 30 March
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:54:44
1 I spoke briefly with Mr. Chew's office (he's the lawyer making us real
2 again in NM). He has started work on this and currently is waiting for
3 a call back from NM regulatory commission. He will prod them if he does
4 not hear from them today and anticipates that everything should be taken
5 care of by next Tuesday or Wednesday.
6
7 This is all consistent with what he told me last week when I spoke with
8 him, so this seems to be on track. He'll call me if he needs anything
9 else, but right now, does not anticipate any surprises.
10
11 Regards,
12 Ferris
13 --
14 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
15 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)