From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Please communicate with us verses blogging at us
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:20:19
1 On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 18:54 -0800, Square Bottle wrote:
2 > I definitely think that Mr. Robbins should be at the center
3 > of the discussion on this list. :)
4
5 Why? Shouldn't he be a *member* of the discussion on this list? I
6 mean, no individual should be at the center of anything with Gentoo, a
7 free and open community of developers, administrators, hobbyists, and
8 anyone else who decides to participate.
9
10 Even if Daniel has no more interaction with Gentoo, I think that he has
11 accomplished his implied goal of getting Gentoo back on track. After
12 reading his blog post from today, I'm not really sure where he stands.
13 Perhaps he will clarify his position.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Games Developer