From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Why are Trustees ignoring community items?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:12:58
1 On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 9:47 AM Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
5 > On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 7:40 AM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Hello,
8 >>
9 >> I would like to officially request Trustees to *finally* give some
10 >> answers to the agenda items I've submitted twice already: once
11 >> in June (as separate topics, linked in [1]), and again in September [1].
12 >> I don't see any trace of those topics in meeting logs.
15 > I've added these items to the agenda for January.
16 >
17 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2019/01
20 We ended up not having a meeting. However I've taken the community items
21 from the agenda[0] and opened bugs for each. We are voting on all of these
22 items now. I've also provided updated bylaws patches.
23
24 [0] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2019/01#Community_Items
31 >> Furthermore, I would like to request update on the topic of removing
32 >> birth dates from LDAP which was raised multiple times. It has been
33 >> on the agenda until August [2] and it has suddenly disappeared from it
34 >> in September [3]. I can't find any talk on the topic in meeting logs
35 >> later than April where it boiled down to 'no updates'.
38 The trustees do not need birthdays recorded, so you can remove them at your
39 leisure.
40
41 Thanks,
42
43 -A
47 >> I can understand not willing to address Bylaw updates just before
48 >> the elections. However, we are already half a year past the elections,
49 >> and Trustees didn't even bother acknowledging the topics.
52 > I've added the birthdays question as well.
53 >
54 > -A
59 >> [1]:
60 >> https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/cb00af13b95e3c309a405f8508ae01b9