From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: "'William L. Thomson Jr.'" <wltjr@g.o>
Cc: 'gentoo-nfp' <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, 'Ferris McCormick' <fmccor@g.o>, 'Roy Bamford' <neddyseagoon@g.o>, "'Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC'" <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:22:04
> First off Joshua has been silent on this matter. Both internally amongst > the trustees and now on list.
I happen to know of at least one other Trustee that he has spoken with at length this week so your statement is inaccurate.
> Instead of Joshua defending his own actions or lack there of. Everyone > else is rushing to his defense.
Perhaps he just wasn't interested in talking to the person who called for a vote of no confidence in him? As for the everyone else comment, I wasn't aware that Matthew Summers and myself counted as everyone.
> I am really sick of it all. If others want to wait on Joshua that's > their call. But he has shown he does not give a crap for months now.
Perhaps it is personal comments like this that are found offensive with which he wishes not to reply and potentially start the same drama thread I have now started by my meager reply? How do you really even know what tsunam thinks or feels? I have spoken in great detail with him about a number of Gentoo topics over recent months and can say for certain that he does not present himself as 'not giving a crap'.
> I have resigned I won't be there to put such a motion to a vote.
I am sure that the remaining Trustees, while appreciated your contributions thus far and wish you well, will find a way to move forward with matters as they see most appropriate. I thank you for the efforts you put in for the Trustees to this point and wish you the best of luck with whatever else you opt to do in the future, Gentoo or otherwise. Kind regards, Christina Fullam Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations