From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Section 1.1 Business Offices
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:06:15
1 While this section has provisions for business offices. Till there is
2 the need, or more importantly the funds/revenue to be able to afford for
3 such. I think it's quite moot and pointless to even be mentioned.
4
5 Therefore I think we should say that Gentoo has no official offices,
6 other than temporary locations used to conduct business affairs.
7 Meetings, legal paperwork, etc. Which even that is a stretch.
8
9 Right now kinda leaves the door open. We could have an office in CA
10 today, NM tomorrow, maybe in India next week, etc. Obviously that's way
11 over exaggerated. But would shouldn't give off the impression we have
12 offices, or might have offices, in varying locations, from time to time.
13
14 Door seems to open, does it matter?
15
16 If there comes a need for offices, revise the by laws. IMHO
19 William L. Thomson Jr.
20 amd64/Java/Trustees
21 Gentoo Foundation