From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Summary of Foundation Trustees meeting for 01/2018
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 03:51:10
1 The summary is as follows.
2
3 First we inducted Klondike as a Trustee. He has decided to go up for
4 re-election in July for a full vote by the foundation members.
5
6 The IRS status report was the same as last month, meaning we are still
7 getting all the paperwork ready for submission to the IRS.
8
9 Alicef is working with ulm on copyright in a joint venture with the
10 council.
11
12 Prometheanfire updated the foundation's consultants page. The ecc
13 openssl work is still ongoing via robbat2 (time sink).
14
15 The trustees decided on two things this session.
16 One was a 24 hour ban (in accordance with the new Proctor rules) for a
17 member that has been abusive in channel toward another member.
18 The second was that consultants contact info should only be listed once.
19 Meaning they should have different info if they run a company and also do
20 work on the side.
21
22 No further updates from infra and treasurer.
23
24 If you have any further questions feel free to reach out.
27 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)
28 President, Gentoo Foundation