From: joshua jackson <tsunam@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Foundation Trustees 2010 election
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:29:11
1 I'd be more then happy to run again.
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
5 To: Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto <jmbsvicetto@g.o>, gentoo-nfp
6 <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
7 Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Foundation Trustees
8 2010 election
9 Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:53:56 +0000
10
11 On 2010.02.11 02:51, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
12 > Dear Gentoo Foundation members,
13 >
14 [snip]
15
16 > The nomination period started today and lasts until Saturday March
17 > 6th.
18 [snip]
19
20 > To nominate a candidate, join the gentoo-nfp[8] mailing list.
21
22 [snip]
23 > --
24 > Regards,
25 >
26 > Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
27 > Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections
30 Team,
31
32 In no particular order I nominate the three retiring trustees.
33 That's dabbot, tsunam and NeddySeagoon.
34
35 Since I'm nominating myself, I suppose I accept the nomination too.
36
37 I'll put up a manifesto at the weekend but essentially, I'm standing
38 again as things moved more slowly than I anticipated during my first
39 term of office and I would like the opportunity to build on what I
40 started.