From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Daniel Robbins Controversy Unfairly Reported in GMN
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:57:19
1 Hi,
2
3 "Square Bottle" <squarebottle-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@××××××××××××.org>:
4 > > The intention was NOT to write a balanced summary, but to sum-up
5 > > reactions, nothing more, nothing left.
6 > If the intention was to sum up reactions, then I don't think it
7 > succeeded.
8
9 Please tell me why I failed summing up reactions on Planet Gentoo. My
10 task within GMN (and GWN before) is to write a summary of what happened
11 on Planet Gentoo.
12 I did not follow the whole discussion on the forums (mostly here and on
13 -core), as I saw too much noise there without too much substance in
14 most posts. Please write a summary, I will happily publish it on
15 Planet Gentoo (in my blog with your name on it), as it may be too late
16 for a GMN correction, and I will add it to the round-up next month (if
17 it is more than "Yay for DR!").
18
19 V-Li
22 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
23 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
24
25 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>