From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.3. Special Meetings
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:37:42
1 On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 19:06 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 >
3 > - -nfp is a discussion list, nobody should need to be subscribed there.
4 > I think the Foundation needs a low traffic announcements only list for
5 > things like notices to members.
6
7 Not sure we need 3 lists, but if you feel we really need one for
8 announcements only. I am ok with that, not sure infra will be happy :)
9
10 > Provided we mandate regular monthly meetings, the probability of needing
11 > a special meeting is very low. In practice we would just use the next
12 > available slot.
13
14 Well wouldn't Sunday's meeting count as a special one :)
17 William L. Thomson Jr.
18 amd64/Java/Trustees
19 Gentoo Foundation