From: seemant <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Another nomination
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 21:30:00
Hi All,

I thought I'd mention that I'd like to nominate:

Ramereth because of the care with which he's approached Gentoo's
infrastructure related things, and the time that he's spent working with
developers etc on resolving issues.  apart from that, he's a great sense
of support to the gentoo community.

And I guess, I'll nominate myself for another term. Unfortunately with
the first year on the board, I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted
(due to moving cities and being boxless for a major portion of that
time, mainly).  Anyway, I'd like another crack at it.  My qualifications
are known by the voting community, I think.  Admittedly, I was having
doubts about running again -- and the reason is my inactivity during
this term