From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Trustee nominations
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:59:59
1 [Sorry if this is unthreaded, I can't send via gmane.]
2 Grant Goodyear wrote:
3 > Grant Goodyear wrote: [Thu Jan 24 2008, 10:51:31AM CST]
4 >> Since drobbins has (I believe) rescinded his offer, we
5 >> need to get going on getting some competent Trustees.
6 >
7 > Um, by "competent Trustees", I meant ones other than what
8 > we have now. It's possible to read into the above a suggestion
9 > that I was using "competent" in contrast with "drobbins", and
10 > for that I apologize, since that's completely incorrect. I
11 > have no reason whatsoever to doubt drobbins' competence.
12 >
13 Well FWIW I don't believe you to be incompetent, and would sincerely hope you
14 consider standing. I'd understand if you want to be shot of it, but I think
15 you'd continue to be an asset; others are ofc needed on-board to help
16 shoulder the load, so that it doesn't matter if you need to take time out as
17 and when. Please consider it.
18 --
19 gentoo-nfp@l.g.o mailing list