From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Contract transfer
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 21:53:57
1 Daniel,
2 Thank you very much for the signed copyright and marks transfer
3 agreements, as well as the domain transfer. I'm still a bit worried
4 about those copyright assignment forms that some of our devs signed,
5 however. Although I'm pretty sure that your copyright assignment
6 ensures that any new content that those devs puts in CVS will now
7 belong to the Gentoo Foundation, the contracts themselves are still
8 with Gentoo Technologies, so (I think!) it is up to Gentoo Technologies
9 to either transfer the contracts to the Gentoo Foundation or to release
10 the devs who are under contract from their contract. The latter would
11 be simplest, and I've included a form for you to sign if you wouldn't
12 mind. (I'm including the .sxw version as well as a pdf in case you
13 need to make changes.)
14
15 Thanks,
16 g2boojum
17
18 PS. Please let me know what we owe you for shipping costs.
19 --
20 Grant Goodyear
21 Gentoo Developer
22 g2boojum@g.o
23 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
24 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76

contracts.pdf application/pdf
contracts.sxw application/vnd.sun.xml.writer