From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] WTF?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:44:46
On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 22:24 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> I haven't a clue what you were talking about. I nominated some people > for the board, and that's all. If you don't care for them, then please > nominate your own choices.
While you are representing the foundation it would appreciated it if you did not use our public lists for topics of "WTF". Not only is it unprofessional in every way it just makes you plain look bad. So if you don't mind. Keep the private threads private. There is a reason I mailed you in private and not the list about what I see as an error in judgment on you're part. You just proved to me that you can't be trusted as a human by taking a private thread and making it's contents indirectly public. Please quit. -- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux