From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, gentoo-project@l.g.o, council@g.o, Trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] A call for peace
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 18:52:31
1 I've noticed a lot of angry words and hostility going around on
2 multiple sides. This pattern has gone on for quite awhile.
3
4 Can I please ask that those who have an interest or role in gentoo
5 PLEASE try to get along and be civil and kind to one another?
6
7 The gentoo code of conduct includes at present, among other things:
8
9 * Respectfully disagree with or challenge other members
10 * Be courteous.
11
12 I am a Gentoo user. I have been for quite some time. I also am a
13 foundation member.
14
15 It deeply saddens me to see so much infighting in the community
16 supporting the distro I have come to love.
17
18 Please...let's be civil and hash things out peacefully.