From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Why are Trustees ignoring community items?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:40:39
1 Hello,
2
3 I would like to officially request Trustees to *finally* give some
4 answers to the agenda items I've submitted twice already: once
5 in June (as separate topics, linked in [1]), and again in September [1].
6 I don't see any trace of those topics in meeting logs.
7
8 Furthermore, I would like to request update on the topic of removing
9 birth dates from LDAP which was raised multiple times. It has been
10 on the agenda until August [2] and it has suddenly disappeared from it
11 in September [3]. I can't find any talk on the topic in meeting logs
12 later than April where it boiled down to 'no updates'.
13
14 I can understand not willing to address Bylaw updates just before
15 the elections. However, we are already half a year past the elections,
16 and Trustees didn't even bother acknowledging the topics.
17
18 [1]:https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/cb00af13b95e3c309a405f8508ae01b9
19 [2]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/08
20 [3]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/09