From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation update
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:41:44
1 On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 19:32 -0600, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > William L. Thomson Jr. wrote: [Fri Jan 18 2008, 06:57:24PM CST]
3 > > I will contact them for some unofficial general public information. As I
4 > > am not a trustee, I will not formally inquire for Gentoo. Unless you all
5 > > want me to. But like has been brought up before. We don't want a bunch
6 > > of people hitting them up formally about Gentoo. Likely not even
7 > > informally.
8 > >
9 > > If it's cool with you for me to unofficially inquire. Then I will do so,
10 > > and provide back the info publicly here. Unless another wants to do it,
11 > > or an actual trustee, officially.
12 > >
13 > > So yea or nae to me contacting the SPI unoffically.
14 >
15 > Go right ahead
16
17 On it
18
19 Will contact them first chance I get. Likely have to wait till Monday,
20 as the next business day. Not sure if they would be around over weekend
21 or etc. Looking into it. Will report back when I have some info.
22
23 Thanks
26 William L. Thomson Jr.
27 Gentoo/amd64/Java