From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] NFP work should be done monday
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:38:21
Hi guys,

I called Wayne Chew, my lawyer, today for an update on the NFP paperwork.
Unfortunately, he can't get it done until Monday. He wanted to let everyone
on the -nfp list know that this delay is his fault (his assistant was going
to be out today and he forgot.) This does push the NFP creation to May 3rd
rather than late April.

He also wanted to extend an offer to anyone on this list who has any
questions about the slight delay in setting up the NFP, or feels the need to
speak to him directly about NFP things in general. If you'd like to chat
with him about the NFP progress, Wayne would be happy to speak with you at
+1 (505) 842-6363.