From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-openstack@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-openstack] Fwd: [Openstack] OpenStack 2014.1.3 released
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 03:01:28
1 Just a notice, I'll be packaging it next week, and juno after that.
4 -------- Forwarded Message --------
5 Subject: [Openstack] OpenStack 2014.1.3 released
6 Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:14:19 -0700
7 From: Adam Gandelman <adamg@××××××.com>
8 To: openstack-announce@×××××××××××××××.org, openstack@×××××××××××××××.org
9 CC: openstack-stable-maint <openstack-stable-maint@×××××××××××××××.org>
13 Hello everyone,
14
15 The OpenStack Stable Maintenance team is happy to announce the 2014.1.3
16 stable Icehouse release. We have been busy reviewing and accepting
17 backported
18 bugfixes to the stable/icehouse branches according to the criteria set at:
19
20 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch
21
22 A total of 131 bugs have been fixed across all projects since 2014.1.2.
23 These updates to Icehouse are intended to be low risk with no intentional
24 regressions or API changes. The list of bugs, tarballs and other milestone
25 information for each project may be found on Launchpad:
26
27 https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/icehouse/2014.1.3
28 https://launchpad.net/cinder/icehouse/2014.1.3
29 https://launchpad.net/glance/icehouse/2014.1.3
30 https://launchpad.net/heat/icehouse/2014.1.3
31 https://launchpad.net/horizon/icehouse/2014.1.3
32 https://launchpad.net/keystone/icehouse/2014.1.3
33 https://launchpad.net/neutron/icehouse/2014.1.3
34 https://launchpad.net/nova/icehouse/2014.1.3
35 https://launchpad.net/trove/icehouse/2014.1.3
36
37 Release notes may be found on the wiki:
38
39 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/2014.1.3
40
41 The freeze on the stable/icehouse branches will be lifted today as we
42 begin working toward 2014.1.4, which will be released on a TBD date after
43 the Kilo-3 release.
44
45 Thanks,
46 Adam