From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Cairo on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:50:47
Lina Pezzella wrote:
It would be great if you could handle it. I tried some things, but they all failed. The only reason why I rush it a bit, is because the security guys are waiting for us. Good luck with your exams and interviews. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list