From: Tobias Hahn <tobhahn@×××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] prefix - working packages
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:42:24
I got the following emerged (by copying them to an overlay and
manipulating the ebuilds as described in the wiki)

: app-portage/gentoolkit-dev- (added EAPI, but did _not_
change DESTDIR to EDEST)
: app-editors/emacs-22.0.50_pre20050225 (added EAPI, using aqua
breaks. I tried to get the cvs ebuild to work, but "ebuild [...]
digest" just does nothing, no error, no digest. Any ideas?)
: sys-apps/ed-0.2-r6 (tetex-dependency)

Stuff that doesn't work yet
: app-text/tetex both tetex-2 and tetex-3 fail to emerge because they
call libtool (from odcctools) with gnu options (--mode=compile) and
really would like glibtool (gnu). How can I tell them to use that?
I'll try setting LIBTOOL=${PREFIX}/usr/bin/glibtool in the meantime.
: app-portage/gentoolkit-0.2.2_pre3 emerges fine, but does not work:

$ equery --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Volumes/portage/prefix/usr/bin/equery", line 27, in ?
     import gentoolkit
ImportError: No module named gentoolkit

Where should I continue to report working/broken packages (here/wiki/
gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list