From: Nathan <nathan.stocks@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Starting on OS X...
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:07:57
On 9/14/06, Kurt Hindenburg <kurt.hindenburg@×××××.com> wrote:
> The bootstrap script can be found here (perhaps a link on the wiki?) >*checkout*/gentoo-alt/trunk/prefix/scripts/
I downloaded that and started it, and then while it was running redownloaded the latest portage-alt-prefix snapshot and found script/ ... comparing it to the one you linked to, it looks like the one in the latest snapshot is newer. (doh) Is the bootstrap script OS X-specific, or is supposed to work on other architectures as well? ~ Nathan -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] Starting on OS X... Nathan <nathan.stocks@×××××.com>