From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] sci-biology stable requests
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:55:42
Finn Thain wrote:
> Maybe you can add, > > 3) if need be, a non-system package may be stabled, even if it has > collisions. > > and then add autoconf-2.59 to the Panther base system for the progressive > profile, and mask ruby from the Panther conservative profile.
In theory a good solution, IMHO, if not the most correct one, however, I do not run progressive, and noone in the team (that I know of) does, so it's unmaintainable for me. Hence I rather think twice before I stable autoconf on ppc-macos. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list