From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] sci-biology stable requests
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:55:42
1 Finn Thain wrote:
2 > Maybe you can add,
3 >
4 > 3) if need be, a non-system package may be stabled, even if it has
5 > collisions.
6 >
7 > and then add autoconf-2.59 to the Panther base system for the progressive
8 > profile, and mask ruby from the Panther conservative profile.
9
10 In theory a good solution, IMHO, if not the most correct one, however, I
11 do not run progressive, and noone in the team (that I know of) does, so
12 it's unmaintainable for me. Hence I rather think twice before I stable
13 autoconf on ppc-macos.
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
19 --
20 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list