From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] New document: Project targets
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:26:02
1 On 14-12-2005 20:12:06 +0100, Marcin Gabrowski wrote:
2 > >>There has been work done on the linux kernel to allow private mounts.
3 > >>
4 > >Unfortunately we are still on vanilla Mac OS X / Darwin, not some
5 > >experimental Linux kernel ;)
6 > >
7 > Look in the future, iPods as mobile mounting devices with Gentoo.
8 > Such geekness :>
9
10 I don't think that's geek... It starts to get geeky when you run Linux
11 on your iPod so only 60% of its functions work and still call it cool.
12 :)
13
14 I agree with Dirk that the capabilities of the Linux kernel are not
15 really of interest for this discussion.
19 Fabian Groffen
20 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
21 --
22 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list