From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] SheBang script
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:06:48
On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:58 PM, Grobian wrote:

> # This script searches for executable script files in the given > # directory and all its sub-directories and tries to process them in > # such a way, that the actual PATH environment controls how they are > # executed. An example would be a script file having at the first > line:
Ok, I was thinking something along these lines to handle install_names for executables and dylibs as well, basically just loop over the ${D} and either warn or fix if install_names contain paths outside the global prefix. Brian: Is this sort of thing best handled in bash ala bashrc, or is there a good entry point in the portage code to plug this stuff in pythonically? --Kito [...] -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] SheBang script Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>