From: "Dirk Schönberger" <dirk.schoenberger@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Gentoo management system
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:23:56
1 > I think this has been done, but would require some major figuring out
2 > how to do it and put it in an ebuild. There are/were /. posts of
3 > Koffice running natively on OSX, however, that has never got a
4 > continuation AFAIK.
5
6 KDE 3.4.3 and KOffice 1.4.1 native seem to be in Fink, and they seem to be
7 maintained
8 Ant there are even some information about needed patches on
9 http://gentoo-wiki.com/MacOS_Native_KDE.
10
11 Given the presupposition that somebody got a clean build of qt-mac on
12 Gentoo-OSX, how difficult would be a basic ebuild?
13 I think trying to compile and build a Unix library on a Mac system I could
14 get working, but I until now had no success creating
15 and running an ebuild from scratch.
16
17 Regards
18 Dirk