From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: prefix issues (EAPI, gid, ...)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:23:29
1 On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 06:05:49PM -0800, m h wrote:
2 > Hmmm, it's one of those non-deterministic days.... After looking at
3 > the code then running it again (don't think I changed anything) I now
4 > get the following for "emerge -av system"
5 > niger:mharrison[1136] emerge -av system
6 Prefix hates you.
7
8 Track kito or me down in irc, and we'll try to hammer this out- faster
9 throughput if you catch me on irc rather then email (specially since
10 I'm living out of a hotel and moving within the week) ;)
11
12 Offhand, I'd wonder about the base prefix setup you have- gcc
13 complaint makes me wonder if PATH is screwed, or if the prefix root is
14 a bit empty...
15 ~harring