From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: [PREFIX] Syntax error in toolchain.eclass
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:48:59
Hey everyone, sorry I'll be out of the loop until about the 7th of
may. Work, moving, and family are keeping me waaaaay to busy until then.

On Apr 12, 2006, at 2:11 AM, Grobian wrote:

> On 11-04-2006 22:35:06 -0700, m h wrote: >> On 4/11/06, Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com> wrote: >>> Distributed would be a bit better here... >>> >>> Would suggest if folks set up their own branches, stick to >>> subversion >>> so merge history can be preserved... >>> >>> (that and someone nudge over the missing anon* still). >> >> Would it be worthwhile to set up a berlios or sourceforge project? I >> think something like trac would be nice. I'd like to file bugs >> and be >> able to browse changes to the source tree. > > I would favour sourceforge. They have SVN, and I probably will > keep on > having access to it then as well as any other non-gentoo developer > that > wants to join.
I just finished setting up svn and trac on one of my colo machines for work. After work calms down, I'd be happy to set something up there if everyone wants that. I'm really starting to like trac(and coincidentally hate bugzilla), and for our humble few users I have no problem footing the bill for bandwidth. It would also be nice and probably more efficient to be able to give people like matt commit access without having to go through the rigamorole of becoming a Gentoo dev. I'll catch up on bugs and mails when I get back, I know there are tons and exg and myself left the svn in a broken state. I promise I'll fix them all up ASAP. --Kito -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list