From: "Dirk Schönberger" <dirk.schoenberger@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] New document: Project targets
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:32:07
1 > > Further on, I think Gentoo is more than a stand alone system, because it
2 > > installs other standalone applications.
3 > > This seems to be some mismatch.
4
5 > I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
6
7 If I underood this correctly, the idea is to use /Library/Gentoo as a prefix
8 for the prospective prefixed install.
9 But the packages which should be installed don't really belong to Gentoo, it
10 merely works as some kind of installer.
11 So I don't think /Library/Gentoo is really appropriate.
12
13 Regards
14 Dirk
19 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list