From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] xorg-x11
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:31:38
> > On Oct 12, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Grobian wrote:
>> Finder can't open the dmg. ditto(1) doesn't seem to be able to >> cope with copying files either, so I switched back to cp -R which >> worked like a charm for me... >>
Now that I think about it, I think thats on purpose. Finder mounts disk images with perms disabled by default, which would break most things in the chroot. IIRC the script also mounts volfs and devfs in the chroot which can only be done by root/admin. -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] xorg-x11 Grobian <grobian@g.o>