From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] sci-biology stable requests
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 19:18:35
1 Nick Dimiduk wrote:
2 > Grobian wrote:
3 >> Because I don't have any experience or knowledge about sci-biology, I
4 >> hope I can count on someone else to cope with the 5 stable requests in
5 >> sci-biology (bugs 10833{2,3,4,5,7}). They basically only ask us to
6 >> bump the stable keyword.
7 >
8 > Should these packages follow the Ruby model and have their stable
9 > keyword dropped? This aligns them with our current policy.
10
11 I think Lina knows how to test them, and hence is able to keyword them
12 stable as appropriate.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
17 --
18 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list